- Caribbean Disaster Risk Management Reference Centre (CADRIM)
- Climate Centre
- Global Disaster Preparedness Centre (GDPC)
- Global First Aid Reference Centre (GFARC)
- Livelihoods Resource Centre (LRC)
- Shelter Research Unit (SRU)
- Global Advisory Panel (GAP)
- Reference Centre for Institutional Disaster Preparedness (CREPD)
- Reference Centre for Psychosocial Support
- Reference Centre for Community Resilience (CRREC)
- Regional Reference Centre for Medical Emergencies and Pre-hospital Care (CREMYAP)
- Asia Pacific Disaster Resilience Centre (APDRC)
The Red Cross Red Crescent Learning platform (www.ifrc.org/learning-platform) is a global yet local online learning community. It consists of hundreds of short, free, high quality, self-directed, multilingual Red Cross Red Crescent courses covering both programmatic as well as support focused functions and activities as well as professional and personal development.
Courses are developed by IFRC subject matter experts, National Society expert teams and third-party course developers. There are also social learning communities and functions available for peer-to-peer sharing and learning. The Learning platform is available to be used by all Red Cross Red Crescent youth, volunteer and staff members worldwide as well as those working in partner agencies and the general public.